How to replace a paper roll in a Transcan Rigid
This guide explains how to replace a paper roll and make sure it is installed properly.
Either watch the video, read the step by step instructions below it or download the handy pocket sized A5 guide in pdf format.
1. To release the tray press the cover, pull out the tray and remove the cover by releasing the lip
2. Remove and discard the remains of the old paper roll
3. Load the new paper roll onto the holder (the paper must feed forward from the top)
4. Feed the leading edge of the paper into the slot at the top of the printer mechanism (press the blue button to operate the printer)
5. Close the tray and replace the cover
6. Press the blue print button to operate the printer.
Ensure that the paper is taken up by the printer mechanism